17 januari, 2010

17 Januari 2010; I'm outing myself! & enjoying a Slow Sunday

Well Hi there! This post will be written
in English, I don't know why, I just feel
like it :D
So, some of you might have noticed that
there's a new picture in the column to the
right. It looks something like this;

Hello! That's me. The girl behind the ninja-mask ;D
My name is Rosita and, yeah, that's me! :D
Some people will probably think this is kind of boring, that I've revealed myself, but it doesn't meen I will stop sending my ninja out on the streets with pearler beads now, no, definitively not! :D
I just wanted to take this blog into another direction.
I hope you'll like it!


Yesterday I went to a couple of flea-markets
and good-will stores. I picked up this cute thermos,
who was sadly missing the cup on top,
but I liked it anyways! :D

I also found some tin boxes;



I'll put my needles and bobbins in there :D

I also played some videogames yesterday!
A trivia game about movies!
Which movie is this below?

(Answer; RUSHMORE!! :D)

Today I'm taking it slow and I'm enjoying the
small things; kiwis, physalis and tea :D


What are you enjoying today?

Översättning;
Hej vänner! För er som är uppmärksamma så
har ni säkert sett att jag lagt upp en ny bild här
i spalten till höger. Jag har kommit ut ur pysselgarderoben,
tagit av mig ninjamasken ;) Men lugn, bara lugn,
ninjan är kvar och kommer fortsätta göra konstiga
upptåg. Jag kände bara för att ta en ny vändning
med bloggen. Göra den mer personlig.
Jag hoppas att ni inte misstycker?
Det är lite trist med en så anonym blogg som
den här. Inga personliga bilder, ja, jag ville
ha förändring. Och jag heter Rosita förresten,
trevligt att träffas! :D Kolla runt så mycket du vill,
och lämna gärna en kommentar.

Bilderna är från gårdagens loppis-jakt. Hittade en
termos, några askar och en sockerströare (som
jag glömde fota).
Idag dricker jag te och tar det lugnt.
Vad njuter du av idag?

1 kommentar:

Nea sa...

vilka härliga burkar!!